Park offices, a museum, and the Whistle Stop Gift Shop are located in the 1903 Wiggins General Store
King Wiggins built the store from bricks shipped in on the railroad. The store served the Town of Manatee. Upstairs, Wiggins operated a boarding house for visitors who came from miles away to shop in his store.
Current exhibits include “One Century Plus of Ranching in ManateeCounty,” “Devotion to Duty,” “Graack Pottery: A 1920’s Florida Souvenir,” and “Pioneer Voices: Stories of Settlers from the Village of Manatee”